Ever heard of the service called Gmail, I’m pretty sure that you have. Gmail is the email service provided by Google, launched back in 2004 as “Google Beta” with 1 GB space for the emails. Moving forward the Gmail service has been upgraded a lot of times, now the users have 15 GB of space.
When you sign up for a Gmail you are automatically opted in to every Google service like Google Drive, Google Docs, Picasa etc. All of these are Google’s services, you can use your main Google login to have access to all these websites.
According to Wikipedia – Gmail had a whooping user base of 425 million as of June 2012 which should have been grown to 600 million by now, just a wild guess of mine, lol.
As of now, Google’s Gmail is one of the mostly used web email services. Almost everyone has a account on Gmail. If you don’t have one till now, read on and you will be able to create it right now.
gmail.com Login – Sign in
You must be aware of the fact that you are not able to use any of the Google’s service at their fullest if you don’t have an account. So below is the procedure to sign up right now.
- Go to www.gmail.com or mail.google.com – a login page will open up, click on the “create an account button”
- Now you will be redirected to a page containing a signup form, fill it up. Enter your mobile phone number and fill the captcha carefully.
- Click the next button and you’ll be asked to verify your mobile phone number. You have two options “SMS” or “Voice Message”, use whatever suits you.
- After the verification is complete you will be able to login to your Gmail account.
- You will be redirected to your Gmail inbox just after the verification.
- wasn’t that really easy?
Whenever you want to sign in, just head to the gmail.com login page and enter your email address and password.